Showing Kindness

 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." Galatians 5: 22-23

----

During another bus journey, this woman sat next to me.

I had to keep adjusting my arm as her arm was squashing mine and I was feeling very uncomfortable. She also couldn't control her body and kept leaning agsinst me whenever the bus changed directions.

I prayed for her to get off, but she stayed put.

As there were now empty seats, I asked for her to move to an empty seat.

Not happening!

Maybe, I can ask her how far she's travelling. If she's going all the way like me, I could ask her to move to an empty seat.

Not a good idea as she might be offended.

I then had the idea to swap seats. So I moved downstairs where there were now empty seats and remained there till the last stop.

Thank you, God, for showing me how to be kind in an uncomfortable situation. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels