Let Me Take This Over

 Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you;" Psalm 55: 22

----
In this reality TV show I was watching about buying and selling property, one client was upset after sacking her agent. The new agent said to the seller:
"I'm going to take this over. I don't want you to stress about it."
The seller visibly relaxed or at least appeared to be. The new agent then sold the property.
It got me thinking, why is it so easy for people to trust their estate agents, but they have difficulty trusting in the all knowing and all powerful God?
I must confess I still find it hard having complete faith in God. Whilel I surrender my cares, I still worry about the outcome.
Father God, thank you for helping me trust You with all my affairs in Jesus name.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels