Nice and Cosy on the Bus

When I arrived at the bus stop, I saw that my bus was number 4 on the Live timetable and was due in 6 minutes.

I didn't fancy waiting that long for a bus as it was cold. I thanked God for sending my bus. I told myself it was already at the bus stop and I was already nice and cosy at home.
My bus arrived 3 minutes early.
During the bus journey, the driver remained at one stop for a lot longer than usual. I realised he was trying to regulate the service as he was early. I hear it's okay for bus drivers to arrive late, but they can get in trouble if they are early.
I didn't mind the delay as I was nice and cosy on the bus.
Thank you, God, for getting me home safely on a warm bus. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels