Pray Without Ceasing - Day Pass

 "pray without ceasing," 1 Thessalonians 5: 17

----
I believe the reason why it's important to "pray without ceasing" is because it reminds me to see God as my continuous source/supply in all my endeavours.
When I arrived at the library, someone told me they had run out of day passes. Apparently, the library was full of university students because their college was closed due to lecturers being on strike.
There was a guy already waiting. I decided to wait with him in case anyone handed in their card. While I was waiting, I thought, "God I need a day pass now!"
The guy I was sitting with went for a walk. Within a few minutes, someone handed in their pass. As the guy wasn't around, I got the first pass and I was in.
Thank you, God, for my day pass! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit