Lost Hat Found

 After I finished a Zoom meeting, I went back inside the library. After a while, I realised I didn't have my hat. I must have left it on the chair I was sitting on while I was on Zoom.

God, I love that hat, I can't lose it!
I asked the librarian at the desk if anyone had handed in a hat. He said no.
I then went to the chair where I was sitting while I was having the Zoom meeting and saw my hat on the chair. I was so grateful to be reunited with my beloved.
I find it interesting that there were two young ladies hanging around the chair, but neither of them sat on the vacant chair. It was like they wete guarding my hat for me.
There was also an earbuds case on the chair, which I handed in to the librarian.
Thank you, God, for looking after my hat! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels