11: 11

Two days ago, while I was shopping at the supermarket, the total amount spent was over £13. After I swiped my loyalty card (which gives you discounts), the amount I had to pay was £11.11, which got my attention.

Today while I was typing on my phone, my attention was suddenly drawn to the time and it was 11.11 am.

I know 11.11 is a sign for you to wake up from your sleep. 

This is what Jesus said about his friend, Lazarus, before he resurrected him after he had been dead for four days:

“Our friend Lazarus sleeps, but I go that I may wake him up.” John 11: 11

Lord, please help me stay awake from my spiritual slumber. Amen.❤️

Photo courtesy of Google Images




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit