Meeting Angels

"Bless the Lord, you His angels, who excel in strength, who do His word, heeding the voice of His word. Bless the Lord, all you His hosts, you ministers of His, who do His pleasure." Psalm 103: 20-21, NKJV

---

Over the last two days, I worked at a recruitment festival for students and graduates where they could meet representatives of over 100 companies and attend various business seminars.7

On the day of the festival,  I was at the registration desk and we received thousands of students.

I was pleased to register three students called Angel and one student called Gabriel.😊

Thank you, God, for your ministering angels who act on Your Word and follow Your will. ❤️

Photos of the place I was working at which is right opposite my church.

7



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels