It's All the Same to Me

 "All the world’s a stage, 

And all the men and women merely players;

They have their exits and their entrances." Williams Shakespeare 

"Now then we are ambassadors for Christ," 2 Corinthians 5: 20

----

I belueve whether I'm  working on a film or TV set, for a theatre, museum or corporate event, they're all sets to me.

Before we go for a shoot, our agents send us costume briefs and call times i.e. what to wear for the role we're playing and what time to arrive. (I prefer when it's a role where you go for fitting for hair, makeup and costume as it means I don't have to worry about what to wear, I'm simply a mannequin).😊

In the same respect, before I go to any job, the agency I am representing sends me a costume brief and my start time. Most of the time, it's all black. Some companies give you uniforms, which they expect you to wear.

Speaking of being on set, at the expo I was working at yesterday, I saw a friend I've worked with on several productions. Although we still keep in touch via social media, I haven't seen him in person for a while. It was good to see him again and receive a huge hug from him.

I also got chatting to another colleague and even had lunch with her. We later discovered we have worked on a film production before though we were wearing costumes and very heavy makeup. She said she was thinking  she recognised me. I was impressed she did. 

I also chatted to a security guard and he told me he was working while the companies were setting up and he will be there after the event has finished and they're pulling everything down. I told him on film set, it's called de-riggimg. 😊

Wherever I am working and whatever costume I am wearing, I am always the same child of God representing Christ. ❤️

Photos of me in my "costume" for today. The glasses are my real reading glasses.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels