Sausage Rolls

The other day, a work colleague and I discussed our love of sausage rolls  (pastry not sausage in a bread roll). During my lunch break, I popped into the local supermarket. Even though I wasn't feeling hungry, I decided to get a sausage roll to snack on. While I was paying for it,  I thought of my work colleague.

When I saw him later, he told me he had also gone into the same supermarket and had been inspired by our conversation to buy a sausage roll and he was thinking of me.

At the end of our shift, our supervisor brought some leftover sausage rolls from the cafe to share with the staff.  I didn't have any as I'd had enough by then.

Today, a friend I attend the same  church with brought me a gift. When I saw the packet, I thought  it was either a box of chocolates or some cakes.  No such luck! It turned out to be a Nigerian sausage roll. I used the church microwave to heat it up. The sausage meat was too spicy for me, but I liked the pastry.

OK, Lord, I've had enough sausage rolls for now. Thank you very much! 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels