Sighing a Document

I believe the ever present Holy Spirit knows everything and is always willing to help.

For instance, I received a contract via email. They  asked me to sign and return a copy. As the document didn't have the usual facility that enables you to sign using your finger, I was going to have to print it out, sign it, photograph the signed version and then email a copy.  What a palaver!  I don't even have a printer. 

It was then I remembered that I once downloaded an app that enables you to upload and sign and date documents. I looked on my phone and found the app and soon signed and emailed the contract.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for knowing how to do everything. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels