My Bits and Bobs Store

I heard this store, where I usually buy my bits and bobs, is going into administration and might be closing down all of their stores.

While I was in the shopping mall, I checked whether the store was still open. It was and they were offering lors of discounts.

As I was walking round the store looking for deals, I started feeling sad.  Here we are scavenging the empty shelves like vultures when hundreds of staff are about to lose their jobs! I started praying for God's blessing on the business and staff.

I asked a shop assistant what the latest was with the business. She said they were still waiting to find out. I told her I was praying for them.

I then bought some toothpaste and a deodorant; and the prices were definitely not reduced. 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels