The Cashier

While I was queueing up at the checkout of this store, I noticed one cashier looked very serious and  she was not engaging with her customers. She was just going through the motions. I thought she was either tired or unhappy. I noticed another cashier was smiling at every customer she was serving.

After I blessed everyone in the store with peace. I thought it would be nice to be served by the serious cashier so I could chat to her.

When it was my turn, the next cashier available was the happy one. I had a quick chat with her and I wished her well.

After I paid for my items, as I was  going past the sad-looking cashier, I wished her peace.

I may not have had the opportunity to speak to that cashier in person, but I spoke to her in spirit.  God bless her and all the staff in that store! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit