Graduation Gift

I have been hosting at this university"s graduation ceremony.

A lot of guests give their loved ones flowers as a graduation gift.

At one point, my colleague spotted this bouquet of flowers that someone had left on the stairs. The poor flowers were wilting. It was as if they were aware they weren't wanted.

By the end of the day, when no one had claimed the flowers, I asked my colleague if she was going to take the flowers home. She insisted that I take them. She said it would make her very happy if I did. 

So I did.

When I got home, I pruned the stems and put them in a vase.

This morning when I woke up, I looked at my friends and saw they had perked up. (See photo below).

I believe the love I had given them had brought them back to life.

Thank you, God, for giving me these beautiful bouquet of flowers, which I didn't have to earn. ❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels