The Devil is Definitely Real

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10: 10

---

One very clever manoeuvre that the devil uses on people is he convinces them that he doesn't exist. If the devil wasn't real, Jesus would not have spoken about him as often as he did. In fact, Jesus' purpose on earth was to "destroy the works of the devil." (1 John 3: 8)

So yes, the devil is definitely real.  The moment I decided I no longer wanted any part of the lie of reincarnation and wanted to know what Jesus meant by "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly" (John 10: 10), I was drawn into the devil's web of lies. First, he got me to follow lots of false teachings to convince me the devil didn't exist.  When I started questioning why we have to die in the first place, the devil tried to kill me a few times, but I was saved by God's grace.

I watched this really compelling testimony yesterday (see video link).  (He also has a book of the same name which I haven't read).  I can so relate to his experience. I've also read the book he mentions in his testimony. It's a long video, but it's well worth it.

God bless you all. ❤️

https://youtu.be/nG0NIVB95fo?si=WopUC8QViB0YmZv5




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels