A Wonderful Surprise

"And His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9: 6

----

Early this morning, I heard the Spirit within saying, "I have a wonderful surprise for you!" 

I said thank you and gave it no further thought.

I had to leave at 5am for a film shoot. I decided to carry some items  I needed for the film shoot in a bag a friend designed for me and gave me as a gift. 

While we were waiting to be called on set, I went to get some water from the water dispenser. On the way back, I bumped into a dear friend, who is also a supporting artist/extra.

After we hugged, I told her I heard she was working in London last week ago and I would have loved to meet up with her.  I also showed her the bag I was carrying which she gave me as a gift last year. She said the agency only confirmed her booking for this shoot last night.

By mid-afternoon, my colleagues and I were told we would not be needed and we're wrapped early but we will still get paid the agreed fee.

After I took off my costume, I sat with my friend to have lunch and a quick catch up before she had to return to filming. 

Thank you, God, for arranging for me to meet my friend on set. It was, indeed, a wonderful surprise! ❤️

Photos of the carrier bag my friend gave me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels