Art Centre

The first time I was booked at this art centre, I was asked to work in the cloakroom.  I told my colleague that I was disappointed  as I was expecting to work in one of  the theatres.

The next day when I arrived at the  art gallery for my shift, my manager told me I would be working in the main theatre as a host. She asked if I could work an hour longer. I said I didnt mind. She said once the audience were seated, I would be allocated a seat where I could watch the show.

I actually had a great seat and I could see everything clearly, but I didn't like it.  At the end of the show, my manager asked me  if I enjoyed it. I said it wasn't my cup of tea. 

At least I got to work in the theatre. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels