My Favourite Deodorant

While I was getting dressed for work this morning, I put on some of my favourite deodorant. (Sometimes, I even spray it on my clothes).  I thought it's a shame it's the last one I have. The store I used to get it from is going out of business so I won't be able to get any more of it.

Today I was booked at this expo that had hundreds of businesses and clients attending. When I arrived, my supervisor asked if I could type. I said I can touch-type. She told me and a few others that we were going to be on the computers printing out' badges for delegates and visitors.

When one particular delegate walked up to me and I asked him for his details. I noticed he was one of the senior executives of the company I had been thinking of this morning.

I told him how much I loved their deodorant and how sad I was that they were closing down. I asked if there was any way the business could be saved and he said no. He thanked me for liking their product.

It's interesting how there were four of us in that section and yet he was drawn to me.

That's the power of Love.

Thank you, God, for giving me the opportunity to express my love and gratitude for that store. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels