About Budgeting

I was chatting to my flatmate about the text I received earlier from my bank asking how they can support me during this cost of livng crisis. She said she has also received a similar text from her bank, which she ignored.

"They probably want to know how we spend our money and help us budget, not that either of us go on shopping sprees," she said. "We just work to pay rent and bills."

"They'll probably suggest that I could save a lot of money if I starved for a few days a week," I said.

"That's a very good idea! Fasting is good for you," she said, which had me in stitches.

"They might ask me about the cat," she continued. "Maybe, I could save money by giving Zeus away."

"Or you could put Zeus to work and make him earn his keep. There are animals that work in the film industry, you know?" I said.

No matter how dire the situation, you've got to have a laugh.😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels