Celebrating Professional Mothers

On the way to church, I was thinking about how most primary school teachers and their assistants are women. I thought they should be celebrated too on Mother's Day as they not only teach their pupils academic stuff, but how to function in society.

In the visiting church Reverend's sermon, he also mentioned how there are different types of mothers, not just biological. He also cited a case about this woman whose son had SEN (special educational needs) and had to be nurtured by professionals as she couldn't do it.

After the service, I spoke to the Reverend and told him.I could relate to his sermon.as I have worked with SEN kids and nurture young kids at school.

Happy Mother's Day to all professionals who care and nurture kids, whether they are actual mums or not! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels