Jesus is My Life

"In Him was life, and the life was the light of men." John 1: 4

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10: 10

"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die." John 11: 25-26

----

My mum used to have this friend who I used to call Ms Obituary because every time she called mum it was to share the death of another friend or associate. I'm no longer in contact with her.  If she's stiill alive, she's probably still attending funerals.

Before my mum passed, I avoided funerals. I  didn't know anyone close who had passed. Since then I have attended over 10 funerals.

Over the last three months, I've heard of 9 people who have passed. Some have been relatives and others are relatives of friends.  I was even feeling depressed about it today.

I am not going to spend my life attending funerals 

I choose to live and believe in Jesus right here and now, who is the true Life that never dies.

Thank you, Jesus for being my life now and forever. ❤️

Image courtesy of Google Images



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels