The Power of God’s Grace

Today I worked at a school I worked at a month ago. 

Before I went, I thanked God for His Grace and Favour.

The class teacher was very happy to see me as we worked well the last time I was there.  She told me as her assistant has been off for a few days, they've had different supply assistants. She said the kids have been feeling unsettled because of all the changes.

The day went well and the kids were very well behaved.  At least they listened to me. The other class kids I was supervising in the playground were also very good.

At the end of the day, the class teacher told her kids how happy she was with them today for being so well behaved.

I also commended this boy who had been very kind and considerate to other kids in the playground.

"Really?" the teacher said. "He's not usually like that."

God's Grace brings out the best in people.

Thank you, God! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels