Magnifying Love

"Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together." Psalm 34: 3

----

While the teacher was teaching, she suddenly stopped and said to me, "Miss, are you scared of spiders?"

"No."

She pointed at the floor indicating there was a spider there. I asked her to point exactly where the spider was as I couldn't see it. She pointed to the area.

I went to pick up the spider, but it moved. I tried again, but it was having none of it and it ran away. I assured the teacher that the spider had gone and she would be fine.

I find it interesting how the teacher was able to spot that tiny spider. I needed a microscope to see it. 😊 I believe that's what fear does, it magnifies what you are afraid of in your experience.

I choose to focus instead on the love of Jesus Christ, which casts out fear.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels