It's a Miracle!

"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4: 6

----

Because the teachers are on strike today and tomorrow, I was resigned to the idea that I will be off for those two days. So when my agency called me this morning to ask if I could cover this class, I really wasn't in the right frame of mind. I decided to do the job as it was a Church of England school I've worked at before. I even arrived on time.

On the way to the bus stop,   I thankef God for blessing the pupils, their parents, teaching staff, the school and the entire education system and to make me a blessing to everyone I meet and work with.

The buses were really empty as there were hardly any school kids on board. When I got off the bus and was walking to the school, the roads were eerily empty like it was at lockdown.

The boy I was working with was very receptive and engaged with the class. He usually likes doing his own thing. He also did some really good work, which the teacher was very happy about.

After lunch, on my way to class, I literally bumped into the schiol manager. She told me she was coming to look for me to ask if I was available to work in the same class tomorrow.  I said yes.

In the afternoon,  the teacher  (also supply) asked this pupil sitting next to me to keep practising his handwriting. After he did it again, his handwriting looked like calligraphy.  The teacher was amazed and showed off his writing to the class and the other teaching assistant. One of the kids exclaimed, "It's a miracle!"

After school, as I was walking to the bus stop, I was thinking about the kid with the improved handwriting.  I suddenly noticed the same kid and his mum walking in front of me.

I told his mum how amazed we were at his handwriting. She told me he's been trying really hard because of his dyslexia. She said he was very excited I also told his mum what a wonderful boy he was, he was so kind and helpful. She was really chuffed.

Thank you, God, for doing Your Thing. I couldn't do any of it without you! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit