Kids Will Be Kids!

I worked at my first ever Jewish school.  

When my agency asked me if I was available to do that job, she told me that I would be required to wear a skirt and a top that hides my shoulders.

As it's been ages since I wore a skirt, I was thinking, "Skirt, what is that?" 😀

The class was a bit chaotic as  their permanent teaching assistant has been off sick and the kids were not used to having someone new in their class.  At first, a few of them refused to follow my instructions. I managed to win them over with God's help.   

I enjoyed listening to the kids and their teacher singing Hebrew songs.

At one point, one boy said to me, "Miss, are you a boy?"

I believe he was baffled by my cropped hair.

"No, I am a girl," I said. "Girls can have short hair too."

"My nan has short hair," a girl sitting beside the boy said.

Whether I am working in a religious or secular primary school, kids will always be kids! 😀❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels