No Fear in Love

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." 1 John 4: 18

----

On the bus, I noticed this woman using a disinfectant bottle to press the  bell. 

A few hours later, while I was travelling on another bus, I noticed this woman with a buggy waiting at a pedestrian crossing. The toddler in the buggy wanted to press the button. The woman pushed the buggy close to the button so the baby could reach it. The baby kept pressing the button until the traffic lights changed and they crossed over.

I found it interesting how the woman on the bus had used a disinfectant bottle to press the bell, while the baby at the pedestrian crossing had fearlessly pressed the button.

I guess the kid has not yet been educated about germs. 😊 I reckon all that baby knows is love is everywhere.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit