Some Bible Verses about God's Restoration

Reminders to self about restoration:

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul." Psalm 23: 1-3

"But this is a people robbed and plundered; All of them are snared in holes,And they are hidden in prison houses; They are for prey, and no one delivers; For plunder, and no one says, “Restore!”" Isaiah 42: 22

"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord." Jeremiah 30: 17

"I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick." Ezekiel 34: 16

"And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm…. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed." Joel 2:25,26

"for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” Luke 19: 10

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10: 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels