Pain Killer

"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." John 15: 5

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2: 9-11

----

I was lying in bed when suddenly I felt my calf seizing up with a cramp, which I haven't had in ages. At first, I said no to the cramp, but the pain only got worse.

I then said "Jesus is my life and He is flowing through my leg now."

I then kept calling on the name of Jesus until the pain dissolved and I was able to relax my leg.

Thank you, Jesus, for being my pain killer. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels