Compassion

At the bus stop, I noticed this woman using a vape. I thought how interesting it is that people give up cigarettes and replace them with vapes. At least she was considerate and didn't vape around me. As a staunch antismoker, I can't stand any form of smoking around me. 

When the bus I was waiting for arrived, I went upstairs and sat rightt in front. A few seconds later, my vaping friend came and sat beside me.

During the journey, my friend started coughing. I thought maybe it's because of all that vaping she does. I silently blessed her. When a seat became available on the other side, I expected her to move, but she stayed put.

As she kept coughing  I felt compassion for her and touched her arm in sympathy.

"Aww, poor you!" I said.

She smiled, typed something on her phone and showed me. The translator read that she had a cold.

"I hope you feel better," I said.

Before she got off, she said thank you!

Thank you, Lord, for showing me how to love my vaping neighbour. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels