Using Your Manners

So I was working at this class,  where the kids are aged between 5 and 6.

There was this girl who I found rude. So I told her to say "please" next time and reminded her that in this school we are kind to each other.

Later, while the kids were getting ready to go home, the same girl came over to me and said, "Miss, I have just helped X, but he hasn't used his manners!"

I went to the boy she was referring to and asked him to say "thank you" to her, which he did bashfully.

I do find it interesting how the girl sees manners as something that can be used. I guess she was thinking, if Miss expects her to use her manners, she expects others to use theirs too. 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit