Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well."  Psalm 139: 14 

----

At the Year 3 classes (aged 7 to 8) I was working in, the teachers asked me to read with the kids individually.

Each of them brought a book of their choice and they read a few pages. I then made a note of the book they had read and commented about their reading.

Before they started reading, I asked them why they had chosen that book and it was because they loved that genre which included mythical, adventure, mystery, fable and even football.

I believe the kids' varied book choices demonstrate how God has given us unique personalities, which influence us to love what we love.  

I love how the kids are not only encouraged to read, but to explore the genres they love. 

I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Thank you, God, for giving me my unique personality in Christ. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit