About Schools and Free Lunch

Another day, another new school! This is my 20th school since I started working for this teaching agency last October. 

Every time I work at a school, I make notes to remind myself how my day went and whether I would return or only return when hell freezes over. 😀

So far, I've only worked at 4 religious schools: 1 Jewish; 1 Catholic; 2 Church of England. The rest are secular. I don't mind working at secular schools here and there, but not long term, I prefer Christian schools. 

I have worked at two prep, independent (fee paying) schools. I like independent schools because the class sizes are a lot smaller than in state schools and you get free lunch. It just shows there is such a thing as a free lunch! 😀

The school I worked at today was close to a park so I went for a walk before I started work. I was glad I did.  Nuff said! 😀





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels