Walking by Spirit

(Previously posted on Facebook  on 20.6.2018)

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4: 6

----

Last night, I was woken up in the middle to give support to my housemate. It took me ages to get back to sleep. When I woke up this morning, I felt exhausted. I quickly reminded myself that "I am Spirit and Spirit has unlimited energy."  The feeling of exhaustion left me instantly.

Later, I decided to walk into town. At one point, I started feeling discomfort. I reminded myself that I walk by Spirit.  In other words, God was walking me. After walking for two and a half hours, I felt as fresh as I had when I first started.

When I do anything using my will power or mind power, I feel depleted. When I work with Spirit, the only Power and Mind there is, I have unlimited energy. 

I walk and work by Spirit. 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit