The Look of Love

"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4: 8

---'

In a classroom of 3 to 4 year olds I was working at today, one girl kept staring at me with such pure love and wonder with a gentle smile. I don't remember everyone gazing at me with such love and wonder, not even my mum. The girl had an identical twin sister who was sitting on the other side. Whenever she looked at me, she also had that look of pure love.

There were other kids too who gazed at me with love, but they weren't as intense as that girl.

Those kids remind me of the way God sees me with pure love.

By the way, I was wearing a top with the word "Love." ❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit