Godward

Today it took longer than usual to get to church.

While I was waiting for my last bus, I asked God to get me there on time as I hate being late.

When I got on the final bus, it was 10.55 am. As it only takes about two minutes by bus, I  knew I would get there exactly at 11 am.

At the next stop, the bus driver announced the bus was on diversion.

"I give up! I'm definitely going to be late now," I said out loud.

An elderly lady siting near me  told me she and her husband were also late for the Catholic church they were going to.

"I'm sure God won't mind," I said.

I spent the duration of the journey chatting to my friend.

By the time I got off the bus, it was about 11.10am. I noticed a van driving by with the  company name - Godward.

Later, the Minister preached about repenting and moving toward God. In other words, moving Godward.

I was never late, I was so on time, God gave me a preview of today's sermon.

Nice one, God! 😊❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels