The Holy Spirit at Work

 (Previously posted on Facebook on 2.6.2023).

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." John 14: 26

------

At the checkout, the shop assistant looked like she didn't want to be there. She didn't even say thank you.  She also dumped my change on the counter instead of handing it to me, which I thought was rude.

"Are you OK?" I said to her. "You don't look happy."

"No, I'm not feeling well!" she said.

"I'm sorry! God bless you and have a good day."

"Thank you!"

You never know what people are going through, but the Holy Spirit always does. I believe it was He who inspired me to speak to the shop assistant, which made me understand her behaviour.

I believe the Holy Spirit inspires me to reach out to others, even when I'm not feeling like it. ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels