Comb for the Cat

"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37: 4-5

----

My flatmate was telling me as her cat, Zeus, is shedding a lot of fur, she intended to get a comb to help with the process.  She said she needed one with soft bristles as Zeus has sensitive skin.

The next day, on the bus I noticed a comb on the floor. I picked it up and put it  in my bag. Maybe my flatmate could use it for Zeus. I even took a photo of the comb and texted it to her.

Later when I saw my flatmate,  she told me that wasn't the kind of comb she had in mind. She said there were special combs for that purpose. She showed me the kind she was looking for on the Internet. 

I told her she should have been more specific. 😀

I believe our all knowing Father God knows exactly what our needs are. My knowledge is limited. I guess I just got excited when I saw the comb.

I trust God will provide the exact comb my flatmate needs for the cat's fur coat. ❤️

Here's a photo of the comb I found on the bus.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit