Fun Bus Journey

During my bus journey, I witnessed two funny incidents.

1. I saw two security guards wrestling two girls who had been shoplifting from this posh clothing store. After dropping the bag of clothes, the thieves walked briskly away with one security guard in hot pursuit. After that, the bus moved away so I don't know whether he caught them or not. I chatted to this passenger who had just got on and had also witnessed it. He was also astonished bow cheeky the girls' were. A whole bag of clothes! Did they seriously think they were going to get away with it? 😀

2. While the bus was driving in this area that attracts lots of tourists, I noticed a long queue of tourists waiting to have their photos taken next to a red phone box. The passenger behind me had also seen what I had seen and we both burst out laughing. Come on, surely there are more interesting landmarks to photograph in London!I 

Having said that, I once took a photo of this red phone box at the end of the road I used to live. At least  I didn't pose beside it and have my photo taken. 😊

Stay tuned for more funny London bus stories. 😀



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels