Making the Cursor Reappear

"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing." John 6: 63

"For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law." Galatians 5: 17-18

----

When I woke up this morning,  I turned my laptop on to watch GodTV, but the cursor was missing, which meant I couldn't navigate. I  pressed the power button and managed to switch it off.

I switched it on again, but the cursor was still missing.  I kept pressing the mouse pad, but nothing happened. I decided to watch GodTV on the app on my phone.

I went back to my laptop. I can't get my laptop repaired as it's no longer under warranty.  I may need to buy a new one which I don't fancy. Then I thought, no, I'm not going down that road!

Holy Spirit, please show me the cursor and make it appear. Thank you!

I pressed the power button, switched the laptop off and then on. The cursor was still missing.

Holy Spirit, I can do nothing without You. Thank you for making the cursor appear.

I switched the laptop off again. I was inspired to clean the mouse pad.

When I switched on the laptop again and typed my passcode, I was so grateful to see the cursor.

I believe the cursor is rather like the Holy Spirit.

Without the cursor, I can't navigate the Internet.

Without the Holy Spirit, I can accomplish nothing meaningful.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for inspiring everything I do. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels