Daughter of Light

"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all." 1 John 1: 5

----

This morning was pretty chilly, but it got warmer later.

By mid-morning, while I was travelling on the bus, I was sitting on the side of the bus that was sunny, but it was bearable as I had a sleeveless top on.

Suddenly, my attention was drawn to my left arm. I could see the rays of the sun on my skin and my skin was turning light. As you can see from the photo of my hand, the skin tone on my arm is a lot darker than on my palm. I noticed my arm was getting lighter like the palm of my hand and looking white like light.

I was fascinated by the transformation and for a  long time I kept staring at my arm.  As soon as I turned my attention back to the road, my arm returned to "normal."

I'm not surprised that I was seeing my arm as light. My Father God is Light and, as His offspring, I am also light. 💛

Related post: https://prodigalenociareturns.blogspot.com/2023/02/christ-light-in-healing-service.html?m=1




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels