About Waiting

When I went to the library, I was told they'd run out of tickets. Apparently, because it's half term, there were a lot of university students at the library.

I decided to hang around the exit in case someone returned their ticket.

I soon got chatting to this lovely young lady who was also waiting for a ticket.  When I was given a ticket, I kept my friend company until she got a ticket.

My friend is a photographer. She even shared some work she has done with musicians.  I told her about films and photographic projects I've been involved with.

My friend invited me to an exhibition her work is fearured in next month at the Southbank Centre. It's called "Reframe." I told her I will definitely check it out.

Funnily, I had been trying to book a ticket to see a writer I know who is being interviewed next week at the Southbank.  For some reason, I couldn't book it. While I was chatting to my new friend at the library, I told her I had been having difficulty booking the ticket. She had a look. It turns out I had been pressing the wrong button. No wonder I couldn't book it as I was trying to book a seat that had already been booked! 😊

Thank you, God, for transforming waiting for a library ticket into a blessing.. ❤️

Here's the link to the exhibition starting next month.

https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/art-exhibitions/reframe-residency-exhibition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels