A God of Miracles

I've been reading a book called "The Case for Miracles: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for the Supernatural" by Lee Strobel.

In the book, one professor the journalist interviews affirms "“It looks like God is still in the miracle business!”

I have also been praying to experience God's miracles in my life.

At the school I was booked at today, I was meant to cover a particular year but the manager put me with two special needs kids who were very challenging. As always, I thanked God for working through me.

In one class I was working in, a pupil was called Miracle. She wasn't the challenging one though, thank God! 😊

My God is a God of miracles 

Thank you, God, for constantly working Your miracles in me, through me and for me. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels