Christian Fellowship

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18: 20

"They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer." Acts 2:42

----

When I entered the church, I saw this usher who I first met at the church's online Bible Study. At the time I had asked members to stand with me in prayer for my new home.

The last time I saw him, he asked if I had found a place yet. I told him no. He promised to keep praying for him.

When I saw him yesterday,  I told him I had found a place which meets my needs perfectly. He told me he was very happy as he has been praying for me every day.

It's wonderful to know someone has been fervently praying for me.

That's why it's important to be in fellowship with other Christians.

I am really grateful for my  brothers and sisters in Christ.  ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit