Tights

A few days ago, a friend  posted a photo of a famous singer on her Facebook page. She said she wanted to know where the singer got her tights from as she can't find tights that match her skin tone.  I responded that the singer's stylist probably knows where to get them.

Fast forward three days later - today, a friend and I attended the Afro Hair and Beauty Live show. I didn't buy anything as they didn't have the products I was interested in.

However, I did notice this stall selling tights for various black skin tones. I remembered my friend's post on Facebook so I asked for their website address. which I sent to my friend. Apparently, the same singer, whose photo my friend had posted on her Facebook page, also uses this company's products.

Thank you, God, for your many wonderful ways of meeting our needs  ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels