Cooking Lunch

I invited a friend round for lunch

I can't remember the last time I cooked a proper meal. (I can cook, but I prefer not to). I knew I was going to need a lot of help.

Before I started, I thanked God, for His Grace to buy the ingredients needed and to prepare a lovely meal for my friend and to share with my flatmate.

When I started preparing the meal, I had my earphones on, but I found I couldn't focus so I took them off. Besides, I needed to keep the communication channel open so I could keep asking God, what next.

God guided me every step of the way. 

Thank you, God, for the meal that you lovingly prepared, which my friend, flatmate and I enjoyed. I'm even going to share some with my brother. ❤️

Here's a photo of the meal - Jollof Rice with chi7cken stew served with salad. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels