Alpha and Omega

(Previously posted on Facebook.on 12.5.2022).

Early this morning, I listened to a Bible teaching about the importance of magnifying God with thanksgiving and praise.

Later, while I was sitting outside eating a sandwich with crisps, I was thanking God for providing my delicious sandwich and the bottle of soft drink.

I then noticed this van driving by with the Word "Omega" on the side of it.

Very funny, God! I know you are the Alpha and the Omega!  😆👍❤️

-----

Relevant Bible verses:

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name." Psalm 100: 4

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1: 8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit