God’s Protection

 Previously posted on Facebook on 28.5.2022)

"Bless the Lord, O my soul,

And forget not all His benefits:...

Who redeems your life from destruction," Psalm 103: 2, 4

----

A few days ago while I was in my bedroom, I started smelling smoke. I looked everywhere and couldn't find the source. I thought my flatmate was cooking but she was in her bedroom. I asked her if she could smell smoke and she said no. I then opened my bedroom window to let the "smoke" smell our.

Today I went to do sone work in the library. While I was charging my tablet, I noticed the charging cable looked like it was falling apart then I noticed smoke coming out of it. When I had a sniff, I realised that was what I had smelled a few days ago.

The Samsung engineer had warned me about using a "fake cable" as he thought it was too powerful for the device.

What if I had gone out and left the tablet to charge, which I have done lots of times.  It could have easily caught fire.

Thank You, God, for protecting me from this hazard. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels