Playing Football

While I was supervising kids at the school playground, a boy kicked a ball in my direction. When I kicked the ball back to him, it felt like I had just kicked a rock and my poor big toe was in agony.

The trainers I was wearing were cheap logo free ones that I bought for filming, as supporting artists/extras are not allowed to wear clothes or shoes with logos on set. They definitely were not made for kicking footballs!

For the pain, I quickly reminded myself of my identity in Christ. After repeating to myself that "I am spirit" a few times, the pain dissolved.

Later, I told a boy I had kicked a ball and I found it very painful. How do real footballers do it? He told me footballers wear trainers with steel toes.

Now he tells me!  😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels