God Knows All Songs

Last night, I was watching videos of songs from the 1980s. I thought of another video I wanted to watch, but I couldn't remember the song title or even the melody. I remembered in the video the singer was with three dancers.

Nevermind, it will come to me!

Today, I kept thinking of the song again but drew a blank. I decided to look up American, female,  Soul singers from the 1980s, but none of the names that came up rang a bell.

After a while, I thought: "God, you know everything.  What's the name of the song I'm trying to remember?"

Immediately,  the melody came to mind. As I hummed the melody, I remembered the chorus and the name of the song and the singer.

The song is called "Fools Paradise" by Melisa Morgan.

Wow,  God, You really do care about everything that concerns me, including songs I love!

Thank you, God! ❤️ 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels