God’s Grace at School

Two days ago, a boy I was working with at this school had been very disruptive and taking his anger out on his peers and teacher.  I have been  secretly praying for him. I have also been thanking  the Holy Spirit for being with every pupil and member of staff.

Today, while I was supervising kids in the playground at the same school, I heard someone shouting  "Miss!"  It was the boy from two days ago.  He ran towards me and gave me a hug and I also gave him a hug.

There was another boy who had been sent to the quiet room because he wasn't listening to the teacher and was distracting other pupils. The next day, his teaching assistant was off sick so I covered her job. Although I had to keep reminding the boy to focus, he was good as gold and he did most of what was required of him.

Thank you, God, for Your constant Grace. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit