About Constipation

"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4: 6

----

So I had the urge to do number two, but I was feeling constipated. I tried to force it, but it wasn't happening.  

I thought, "God, I need some help here!"

I then relaxed and my "friends" immediately popped out and were released effortlessly. 😊

Constipation is a reminder to me that when  I try to make things happen without God i.e. by human will or human strength, it's not only hard work, I might end up hurting myself in the long run. When I wait on the Lord i.e trust in God, things happen easily and effortlessly and it always works out for the best.

Thank you, God! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit